- Meal Time
- Meal Type
- Non Veg
- 0.75 cup Fresh Ground Chicken Breast
- 3/4 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, grated
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 tbsp Sage, fresh, minced
- 1 tsp Sea Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 450°F. In a large bowl, stir together or mix by hand all ingredients until evenly combined.
- Scoop out mixture onto an unbleached parchment paper-lined large baking sheet to form 6 patties.
- Bake until cooked through and browned, about 15 minutes, and serve.
2 Chicken Patties