- Meal Time
- Meal Type
- 1 cup frozen, shredded, Hash Brown Potatoes
- 1/2cups finely chopped, Baby Spinach
- 1/4 cup finely chopped, Onion
- 1 tsp minced fresh, Ginger
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 (15-ounce) can Chickpeas, rinsed/ 1 cup boiled, Chickpea
- 1 /3 cup chopped, Zucchini
- 2 small size Eggs
- Combine potatoes, spinach, onion, ginger, curry powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the potato mixture and press into a layer. Cook, without stirring, until crispy and golden brown on the bottom, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Fold in chickpeas and zucchini, breaking up chunks of potato, until just combined. Press back into an even layer. Carve out 4 “wells” in the mixture. Break eggs, one at a time, into a cup and slip one into each indentation. Cover and continue cooking until the eggs are set, 4 to 5 minutes for soft-set yolks.
1 cup Chickpea and Potato Hash