- Meal Time
- Meal Type
- 1 cup boiled, Chickpeas/ 1 can rinse Chickpea
- 1/2 cup fresh Flat-Leaf Parsle
- 1 Garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper, divided
- 1 Egg, whisked
- 2 tbsp Oats Powder
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Low-Fat Greek-Style Yogurt
- 3 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- 8 cups Mixed Salad Greens
- 1 cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- Pulse first 4 ingredients (through cumin) and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper in a food processor until coarsely chopped and mixture comes together. Transfer to a bowl, add egg and 2 tbsp flour; form into 8 (1/2-inch-thick) patties. Place remaining flour in a small dish and roll patties in it with floured hands; tap off excess flour.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook patties for 2-3 minutes per side or until golden.
- Whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice, and remaining salt and pepper. Divide greens, tomatoes, onion, and patties evenly among 4 plates; drizzle each salad with 2 tablespoons dressing. Serve with pita chips, if desired.
2 Chickpea Patties