- Meal Time
- Meal Type
- South Indian
- 1 cup Oats & Dal Dosa Batter
- 2 Egg Whites
- ½ cup Sliced Tomatoes
- 1 tsp sliced Green Chilli
- 1/2 cup sliced Onion
- 1 tsp Red Chilli / Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Oil
- Heat the non stick frying pan apply 1 tsp oil on it and then pour 1 table spoon dosa batter on the frying pan and spread it in round shape.
- Break the eggs and crush it with the sliced tomatoes, green chilli and onion adding half-a-teaspoon salt (preferably using a blender or spoon) and keep the mix separately.
- Then apply the egg mix on the dosa surface using a spoon and spread it well and add 1 tsp of oil on top of the egg mix.
- After about 5 minutes turn the dosa to other side also to cook well and then take it out of the frying pan.
1 Egg Dosa + 1 tbsp Chutney