- Meal Time
- Meal Type
- 2 slices of Brown Bread
- 2 tbsp Hung Curd
- 1 tbsp Onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp grated, Carrot
- 1 tbsp finely chopped, Tomato
- 1 tsp chopped, Coriander
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (crushed)
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl mix hung curd, all the veggies, pepper, salt and coriander and mix properly, curd filling is ready.
- Now take one slice of bread and spread filling properly on the bread.
- Cover it with other bread. Cut sandwich in a triangle shape serve with tomato ketchup.
- If u want, can roast it before serving or u can have it raw.
1 Hung Curd Sandwich