Multi Grain Roti Egg Roll
- Meal Time
- Meal Type
- North Indian
- 2 Egg White
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 1/4 cup Tomato
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Coriander Leaves, for garnish
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Oat Flour & Oat Bran, in equal ratio
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Strawberry
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Beat the egg white.
- In a pan add 1 tsp butter & add chopped onion.
- When the onion become pinkish, add tomato, black pepper, garam masala & chilli.
- Add beaten eggs over it along with coriander leaves.
- Make the dough of multgrain atta.
- Make a ball from 25g atta & roll it to make a roti.
- On roti keep the omlette mixture and make a roll.
- Blend strawberry with milk & add sugar to make a cup of strawberry shake.
2 Egg White Roll in Oat Bran Chapatti