- Meal Time
- Meal Type
- Non Veg
- South Indian
- 1 /2 cup quick cooking Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup Urad Dal (split Black Lentils)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Ginger-Green Chilli Paste
- 1/2 tsp Oil for greasing
For The Topping:
- 1 tsp Flax Seed
- 1/2 cup Peaches
- 1/2 cup Papaya
- Low Fat Curd
- Combine the oats and urad dal and blend in a mixer to a smooth powder.
- Add 1 cups of water, salt and green chilli paste and mix well to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Cover and keep aside to ferment for 1 hour.
- Grease the idli moulds using oil and put spoonfuls of batter into them.
- Steam in an idli steamer for 8 to 10 minutes or till they are cooked.
3 Oats Idli + 1 tbsp Chutney + 1 Egg White+1 cup Papaya Pear Smoothie